Switch onto Mayfield
Mayfield is a specialist engineering company with Australia’s most trusted name in the design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning of switchroom and switchboard solutions.
Mayfield’s manufacturing business has been operating continuously and successfully since it was established in Adelaide, South Australia, in 1936 and is proud to be 100% Australian owned and operated. Our modern manufacturing facility occupies 26,500m2 with a total under cover factory space of 8,00m2.
We pride ourselves on the quality and longevity of our client relationships established over many years, which include a considerable number of long-term clients and repeat business, earned by providing the best solutions. Mayfield have delivered numerous switchboards, motor control centres, and other products to customers within Australia and overseas and has a strong commitment to producing high quality products, delivering on time and continuing research and development.
We achieve this by:
- Understanding the needs of our clients
- Creating value for our clients by focusing on the ‘total life cost’
- Continually striving for excellence in the products and services we deliver
- Keeping abreast with industry trends and the latest innovations
- Research & Develop of new innovations
- Meeting and/or exceeding our clients delivery dates
- Quality documentation and handovers
- Client communication and business relationships
- Growing the business through innovation, energy and passion and through the efforts of forward thinking and inspired people.
- Striving for innovation and for continuous improvement of quality, systems and processes.
To be the company of choice and benchmark by which all other manufacturers of industrial switchboards and switch rooms are measured.
To maximise value for our customers by striving for excellence and delivering innovation in all of our products and services.
The following defines our values as a business which drive our culture and behaviours:
- Safety First in everything we do
- Our clients and suppliers are partners in our mutual success
- People are core to our future
- We create value through continuous Improvment and Innovation
- We are engaged, decisive and act with integrity
- Quality is our reputation
- We support our community
Our market focus is diverse and extends across the following areas:
- Oil & Gas
- Mining and Mineral
- Renewable Energy
- Power generation
- Co-generation facilities
- Water treatment & processing plants
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Process industries
The Mayfield team comprises Project Managers, Estimators, Supervisors, Leading Hands, Detail Designers, CAD Drafters, Commissioning Technicians, Electricians & Manufacturers. We understand the need to work together as one team for the benefit of clients and for the growth of our company. We’re proud of our achievements, our commitment to excellence and to safety. For us, achievement comes from always striving to do better and being rewarded for our efforts.
Our involvement in large oil & gas, mining, utility, water treatment and renewable energy projects have led us to be respected by our peers and competitors, and trusted by our clients. At Mayfield’s, we put our clients first and treat them with the upmost respect and courtesy. We encourage partnerships and long term relationships on every project to ensure repeat business and to give each client the satisfaction they deserve – we ensure that the project is done right first time.
The team is dedicated to and prides itself on meeting and exceeding the client’s expectations and once a deadline has been established pull out all the stops to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget. Safety is top priority to the Mayfield team from project beginning right through to hand over. We have systems in place that comply with the most stringent requirements and standards and try to set the benchmark for safety and quality through the whole process.
Our experience and reputation has been built by working with clients to deliver fully tested turnkey solutions, saving time and cost when delivered to site and handed over.
To be part of the Mayfield team check out our Employment Opportunities