Be part of the Mayfield Team
The Role: Responsible for wiring and building industrial switchboard panels based on schematic, blueprint, and/or wire schedule.
- Performing point to point wiring, having knowledge of standard wiring procedures which includes proper wire routing, stripping, crimping of lugs, torque terminal blocks per specification and proper wire termination.
- Installing the wiring and harnesses within the control panel and running the wiring and cable terminations.
- Experience with panel fabrication and build, component lay out, electrical enclosures, electrical assemblies, controls, wiring, is required to do this position.
- Wire and label electrical sub panels and enclosures.
- Mount and interconnect components to equipment.
- To be qualified for this position, candidates should have at least 2+ years of hands on electrical panel and switchboard builder experience.
- Final test check and troubleshooting.
- Experienced with basic power and hand tools.
- Mechanical assembly as needed.
- Must be a people person with a good attitude.
- Supervision and leadership skills are a big plus.
- Have organization skills and ability to start and stop multiple tasks.
- Good communication skills and ability to follow directions.
- Successful candidate must be highly motivated.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have good interpersonal skills (verbal/written).
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Keeps equipment and working area clean, orderly, and safe.
- Follows all company policies, procedures and work rules.
- Follows all company safety rules, including machine operation and guard
For further information please contact mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org