Our capabilities are a lot broader than switchboard manufacturing
Mayfield’s manufacturing services include design, sheetmetal fabrication and electrical switchgear assembly.
Our reputation has been founded on our switchboard manufacturing capability, however our offerings extend far beyond this – we are far more than just a switchboard manufacturer. Our capabilities include:
- Switchboard design and manufacture
- Transportable switchrooms
- Inhouse design, manufacture, installation and commissioning
- Paint spray booth and baking facilities
- Light structural steelwork
Mayfield provides the option of a custom-built switchboard tailored to specification or a modular style switchboard.
Mayfield uses the benefits of modular design and prefabrication to create adaptable and flexible switchroom solutions for any need, whether a Control, LV/MV/HV switchroom or ammenities building. Mayfield switchrooms are modern, factory-built and delivered complete to your site in 12-14 weeks.
Lowest Total Life Cost
Mayfield focuses on the lowest ‘total life cost’ of the product delivered. We understand that maintenance can be a costly component throughout the product life, therefore our emphasis is on selecting components that provide the lowest ‘total life cost’.
Mayfield Industries is committed to the delivery of products that exceed client expectations.
- Third-party quality certification was granted in 2012 by Quality Assurance Services, Standards Australia.
- Current certificate number Q0277 issued by QCS (Quality Control Services) complies with the requirements of:
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 OHS&W Management Systems